Please login to make posts.

• The Alternate Memories Forums

Many individual minds forms one reality

isuretpolos , June 19 2020, 13:00
I
isuretpolos 3
June 19 2020, 13:00 #173
Hello all!
My worldview is based on the idea that we all create (or generate) our physical reality in a kind of conses. Even time is something that requires conses, not only space and matter. Imagine that you dream and you can do whatever you want in the dream (you can include daydreams too). But as soon as you wake up the reality from the dream fades away and you enter a new reality which is formed by many individual dreamers. This physical reality feels more stable and is regarded as "real". But on quantum level the reality begins to still fade away, because there you are the only "observer".
When I began to "fine tune" my worldview, I began to write down my questions and see if I can solve some of the major problems. I asked for example myself "if this universe is based on consciousness, what renders it stable?". One possible answer is the interlinking of the many individual minds which forms a kind of "contract" on subconscious level. We all agree that the table and the teapot are on the exact same location, even if inside a room all persons leave and nobody is there to observe it. But the "simulation of the physical plane" is so interlinked with our consciousness, that it will not just fade away without our presence or awareness.
The Mandela Effect now adds a new piece of puzzle to the entire image. It seems that certain things which are not really important for the stability of this reality can change. They change backward in time. This is called retrocausality. Somehow for upholding the entire framework stable a few things are changed. Or maybe the changes occurs because we lack the required energy to keep the stability and order. So what exactly is now happening that triggers an increase in the frequency of experienced Mandela Effects? It must have something to do with our collective consciousness.